Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Sale!

For the past month or so I've secretly been setting up an Etsy shop.  Man there is a lot of work to get them going!  Lot's of things to think through and set up before officially opening.  In the mean time I had a lady contact me about making one of my Fold n Go bibs for her.  Since I had enough set up in the shop it was easy to process.  Do you want to see the details of the sale?  Oh, and you'll notice how I've tweeked the design with a strap that wraps around and secures it snuggly. Ok, enough talking!






All wrapped up

Close up of closure

This is a free gift I'm enclosing for being my first sale.

Do you like the cards I made to put these on?



This is how I packaged it before putting it into the envelope.
Here are the tags I created in Picnik and printed on photo paper.

I'd love to hear what you think about the new design.
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first sale! I'm going to go visit your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Everything about it from the cute design, down to the package and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bib and all the details you have put into your shop! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! It's so exciting, isn't it?? I opened my etsy shop in February. You are right, there are a lot of complicated loose ends involved. Your stuff and your shop both look FAB!! If I was still in the baby phase, I would TOTALLY be buying these bibs! I hearted your shop : ) Good luck to you!
    craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love it! So excited for you - congratulations! I have a lot of babies being born in the family and with friends and these would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - your shop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love that fabric! Congrats on the shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours! I'm your nrewest follower! How fun to have an all-boy site! Maybe it will help me with tht twinge of sadness I get when someone makes something all ruffley and pretty ;) Love the idea of a your craft bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the shoppe. Those bibs are the cutest things!

    I totally agree that setting them up is a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tags you included with this! And the product itself looks AMAZING! Congrats on your shop! I just barely started mine as well- kinda fun and scary too! Good luck always to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray!!! That's awesome, Erica! I'm so happy for you. I love the new strap version of the bib. Your tags are amazing... seriously fantastic. Can't wait to see your shop when it's up and running. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bib and strap both look great and I love the packaging!! It makes an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS! I love the packaging! The 3 tags gives it a unique look. It's so fun!

    Kristi @ A Nest in the Making

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...