Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Package in the Mail

Yay, I just got an exciting little package in the mail.  Guess what was inside! 

These little babies:


They came from Mommie Made It on Etsy.  Such a reasonable way to get some awesome, professional looking labels.  These are the uncut set.  Ok, so since both boys were napping I had to try one out.  I had just finished this cute little bag so I sewed it on and minutes later this is what I had.


Want to see a little more of the bag (tutorial coming soon). 



Oh, and I had to share the clever way she thanks her customers.  Look at this adorable paper doll!  The girl is part of the tag thanking you for your order & the clothing is stuck inside with your labels.  Love it, so creative!



Here's the top part that says Thank You!





signature"

5 comments:

  1. Adorable tags!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I need some of those :) super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable labels! I love the colors and the design. It looks great in the bag (which I can't wait to see more of).

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...