Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds {Toolbelt Roundup}

I've been wanting to make my older son a tool belt for a while and came across a ton of cute I mean totally masculine & cool tutorials.  I thought I'd put them all together and share with you all.  If you have a tutorial not listed here please share a link in the comment section. Oh and I also came across a couple nifty felt tool sets too!

1. Tool belt from a place mat! by My Little Gems
2. Big Boy tool belt tutorial by 2 Little Hooligans
3. Felt tool set by Woolly Petals
4. Kids tool belt tutorial by Made by Jots Mum
6. The Toolman Tool belt by Seven Thirty Three

7. Big Kid Tool belt Tutorial by Mommy's Little Stinker
8. Turn a Placemat into a Tool belt by The Creative Maven
9. Felt Tools (with a pattern) by Serving Pink Lemonade
10. Child's Tool belt by Make It and Love It
11. Child's Crocheted Tool belt Pattern by Tina's Crochet Page


Happy Friday Everyone!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me. What a great collection of tool belts! One of these days I'm going to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the creative minds out there! I love this! Thank you for including my big kid tool belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great toolbelts for our little men! Thanks for gathering them up and putting them into one spot {and for including mine}! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool to see so many cute tool belts! Thanks for including mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you! This makes it much easier to find which one to make my little boy! All my friends are making dresses for their girls at our next craft night out of pillow cases. I figure I will make him an apron for baking with me and a tool belt from my pillow cases or stray fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué bonitos! Me encanta el de 2 Hooligans. Si te interesa tengo uno hecho para herramientas para el huerto.
    http://arreboditcomunapantigana.blogspot.com/2011/09/marc-lo-tafanari.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you a lot for sharing ,Look at all the creative minds out there! I love this! Thank you for including my big kid tool belt!

    Child safety | Kids belt for children

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...