I've been wanting to make my older son a tool belt for a while and came across a ton of
cute I mean totally masculine & cool tutorials. I thought I'd put them all together and share with you all. If you have a tutorial not listed here please share a link in the comment section. Oh and I also came across a couple nifty felt tool sets too!
1. Tool belt from a place mat! by My Little Gems
2. Big Boy tool belt tutorial by 2 Little Hooligans
3. Felt tool set by Woolly Petals
4. Kids tool belt tutorial by Made by Jots Mum
5. Children's tool belt tutorial by One Hip Mom
6. The Toolman Tool belt by Seven Thirty Three
7. Big Kid Tool belt Tutorial by Mommy's Little Stinker
8. Turn a Placemat into a Tool belt by The Creative Maven
9. Felt Tools (with a pattern) by Serving Pink Lemonade
10. Child's Tool belt by Make It and Love It
11. Child's Crocheted Tool belt Pattern by Tina's Crochet Page
Happy Friday Everyone!