Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds {for boys} week 2

If you didn't catch my post last Friday, I wanted to start featuring fun boy finds that I come across during the week.  Making it a little easier for other moms with boys.

 Please grab a button if you are featured. 



First of all let me say, I love cute hooded towels.  So, when I saw these cute monster towels I had to share.  Traci over at The Monson Family not only shares this tutorial but is giving one away!  (PS you can also purchase one from her if you don't win)


Image Source: The Monson Family

While we're on monsters check out this adorable monster taggie toy!  I love how it has an opening just perfect for baby to hold on to!  Melanie over at The Crafty Cupboard came up with this clever toy and has a tutorial here

Image Source: The Crafty Cupboard


Look at this awesome Train Caddy!  Katie over at Hippos & Dinosaurs has so kindly done a tutorial (here) so you can make one too (and believe me I will be!).  When my 2 year old saw this picture he immediately wanted one!


Photo source: Hippos & Dinosaurs


Happy Friday everyone!
signature"

5 comments:

  1. The little train caddy is so cute! Great picks, Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that train caddy earlier this week as well and I think I'm going to have to start looking up some cute train fabric for when my Godson is old enough to start liking Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me! I'm excited to make a monster taggie toy to match the towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site! I've just stumbled upon you, and can't wait to look around. Looks like you've got some fun things here!

    I'd love to have you join my For the Kids Friday Link Party! Stop on by and see what we're up to!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...