Monday, March 7, 2011

Hand Stamped Baby Shower Gift

My sister has put me to work coming up with a cute baby boy shower gift for her friend.  So, wanting to use some of these adorable boy themed stamps I got a great deal on the other day this is what I came up with:





First, I had to get in on these adorable tie onesies!  I think it turned out adorable!  To give it a little dimension I put a layer of felt between the top fabric & onesie. 


Then every mom needs a stylish burp cloth!  This is where one of the cute stamps comes in.  I will post later how easy it is to stamp on fabric.

Lastly, I came up with my own version of a diaper clutch.  After making it I had one of those ah-ha moments and thought 'this could have been sooo much easier'  so I'll post the easier version (once I make it!).  But I wanted a changing pad with a pocket for the diapers & wipes that folded up nice.  See the cute stamp again (it's covering the spot where I sewed on the velcro)! 


Here's the pocket:


Here's how it folds up:


Happy Monday :)
post signature




    Photobucket   

7 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! Very clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added felt behind the tie applique... Great idea! The stamped patches are too cute... Can't wait for more on that. And I would love to make one of those diaper clutches for my new niece arriving this summer:) This is a fantastic gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I also love having a made-to-order savant in the family :)

    Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so cute and fun! Thanks for linking up at Make Something Mondays! Hope to see you again next week!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of these ideas!! My friend is having a baby boy next Thursday...I hope I can find some time to do some of these!
    Thanks for sharing!
    smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love, love, love the diaper clutch. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...