Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bucket List & New Series


Have you noticed my 'Craft Bucket List' toward the bottom of my right sidebar?  It's been there for a while...to be honest I've just about forgotten about it!  Well, I'm getting that spring itch where you want to clean out every closet & declutter. No, I'm not pregnant!  My garage sale pile is growing by the day so little by little my house is getting in order.  Now it's time for crossing off some projects & cleaning out my fabric & craft stashes.  I'm taking the month of June to do the projects on my 'Craft Bucket List'.  I figure if I do 2-3 per week I won't get burned out so here's the tentative schedule:




Molded Crayons

Wine Cork Message Board

Boy's Page Hat

Car Pillow

Felted Soap

Flat Front Shorts

Lap Tray

Storage Cubes

Hanging Storage Container

Cowl-neck shirt

Mystery Project picked from one of my gazillion bookmarked favorites

So, stop back tomorrow for my first project: Bleached T-shirts!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE lists! What a great idea! A list can always keep me on track and motivated! I can't wait to see the t-shirts!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I love that you HAVE a craft bucket list :D Can't wait to see all the good things you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea, Erica. You're going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE love love this idea and your new series! I just devoured the first three. Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...