I used these to print the images on. I think the clear version would be better in case you want to stick them on a colored onesie. I already had the white stickers so that's what I used.
First, download and print the following images on your sticker paper.
The documents below are for personal use only. Please use them to make gifts or for your own enjoyment but under no circumstances may you sell these documents.
Here are the instructions that I put with the gift. Right click on the image and save to your computer.
I had the perfect fabric to make a cute little drawstring bag to put all the stickers in and here's how I made it.
1. Cut a piece of fabric 11"x 5"
2. Fold in half with right sides together and sew up both sides. Stop about 2" from the top on one side to allow a place for the drawstrings.
3. Fold the top down and inch and iron.
4. Sew 3/4" or sew from the top all the way around. One side will have the opening for the drawstring.
5. Using a saftely pin feed a piece of ribbon through the opening you left at the top.
6. Cut out all the stickers.
Punch a hole in the instructions, place the stickers in the bag and tie with a cute bow.
You've got a really thoughtful & fun gift!
Enjoy! Please leave me a comment if you use these- it brightens my day :)