Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My First Award!

A big THANK YOU to Ginger at Support Blog for Moms of Boys for passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to me!

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

 7 things about me...
1.  I am a recovering procrastinator… (I had to put this first because as I sit here I am thinking ‘I’ll just do this later’)
2.  I used to teach 4th grade and think it is the best age to teach ;)
3.  I’ve held drivers licenses in 3 states (Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois)
4.  I’m guilty of letting my 2 year old watch too much Elmo!
5.  We don’t have cable or a dish…we watch what we get with an antenna
6.  I may be guilty of raiding my son’s Halloween candy (ok I’ve totally raided it…the only thing stopping me is the limited amount of chocolate he received!)
7. I’m a city girl married to a farm boy… I’m learning the country way as I go! (I sadly didn’t know what a combine was until I was in my 20s!)

Recently discovered bloggers…. 

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! Following you now! What a great blog. Have a wonderful day.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much for the bloggy love, Erica. I will certainly pay it forward :-) Jenn from ThisMommyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog has been so fun to follow--keep up the great ideas! :) Erin from inbetweenlaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! It's so awesome to be noticed! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Erica! I'm so flattered:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my blog on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...