Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Potty Training {Train Chart}



Lately, I've been spending my days trying to potty train my 2 1/2 year old. NOT FUN!  I am not following any particular theory or system just kinda making it up as I go.  I am doing a no pressure sort of thing.  Partly because I am not sure he is really ready.  Well, I came across the perfect sticker chart for him.  This kid is obsessed with Choo Choos.  He got a few Thomas trains for his 1st birthday (we put them away since he was too young for them at the time and finally pulled them out when we moved in our new house this summer).  He has been hooked ever since.  For Christmas he got a train table and he's almost inseperable!  I found this perfect chart at Crumbs in my Couch she did all the leg work making the train stickers for a printable train track chart at Child Avenue here.  I let K 'decorate' it first... he wasn't too into the coloring.

{If you notice in the picture above we started from the wrong end...the train is facing the wrong direction.  Oh well, K doesn't seem to care. }

2 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
    Θωρακισμένες πόρτες

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...