Monday, April 11, 2011

Tie and Belt Sets!


In between enjoying nice weather this weekend I was trying to get my new Tie & Belt sets ready to go in time for Easter. 

Man, the tie took me a lot of tweaking but I really like the final design.  I knew I didn't want to use Velcro for those little stinkers that can pull them off. 

So instead I used a snap.  The tie is still adjustable just the same way daddy adjusts his with the slide of the knot.  Yet it comes pre-tied and ready for mom to snap around her little guy's neck. 

Then to complete the look, because girls aren't the only ones who want matching accessories, this set comes with a matching toddler belt. 

I used just one D ring and Velcro, so it's easy to fold the belt over and fasten.


Perfect for when adjustable waists just aren't tight enough.

I better get back to work making more sets.... I have some different patterns I'm working on.  I'd love to custom make a set for you if you have a certain pattern in mind. 
Visit my Etsy page here or send me an email here bisforboy(at)yahoo(dot)com
Let me know the sizing you'd like: 0-12m, 12-18m, 2T -3T, 4T-5T (or waist measurement & length of tie from knot to tip)

post signature





 

4 comments:

  1. what about just a belt? my little guy is so skinny, all his pants and shorts just fall off. i love how you used a heafty amount of velcro.
    let me know!
    thanks a zillion!
    tori
    bestfamilycircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea, Erica. These would really complete an Easter outfit for a little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are WAY cool!! I'm your newest follower, I would love for you to come check out my blog. onehotcrafty-mama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...