Friday, October 15, 2010

Hats Galore

Photobucket

I love fall!  I love the crisp air and bundling up!  I love how cute kids look in fun little hats!  So, I had a lot of fun making these adorable, quick little hats.  For the owl hats I followed this tutorial - let me warn you this could lead to a new obsession!  I had so much fun mixing and matching the fabrics.  The grey hat I deviated and tried to "boyify" it with the stars instead of the flowers in the eye.  The pumpkin hat was supposed to fit my 3 month old but it's a little too snug for my liking so it will also probably be a gift for a new little baby.  Now if only I could make something my kids can wear...don't worry I'm not done.  I'll probably whip up a couple more today! 

PS- sorry some of the images are blurry- it's hard to take pictures with a squirmy baby!  You'll see I moved on to using the animal cracker bear container....hey I'm resourceful!

3 comments:

  1. These are Adorbale. Seriously. I love love love the pumpkin one. Super cute. :) Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Your hat turned out SUPER CUTE!!
    I think I'll start a little link party so you can show them off!!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added a linky party...love for you to join if you'd like to!
    Thanks again for your cute pictures!

    http://ashbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/shabby-tough-guy-owl-beanie.html

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...